Your Preferred Cleaning, Inc, respects your privacy and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you so that we can provide you with a positive experience when utilizing our Website or content. We will only collect the minimum amount of information necessary for us to fulfill our obligation to you.
- A name and an email address so we can deliver our newsletter to you – you would be affirmatively consenting to this by providing this to us in our forms.
- Billing information including name, address, and credit card information when you purchase something from our Site, as part of the buying and selling process, so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you under our contractual obligation. This enables us to both fulfill and support the products you purchase.
- Email marketing: We may send you emails about new products, free and premium content (i.e. blog posts, YouTube videos, reports / white papers, etc.), and special events.
- When you browse our site, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system so we can better improve the experience for all our users and help us diagnose problems with our server. This is essentially “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection does not follow a user’s activities on any other websites in any way.
How we use your information
Your information allows us to offer you certain products and services, including the use of our website, to fulfill our obligations to you, to customize your interaction with our company and our website, and to allow us to suggest other products and services we think might interest you. We generally store your data and transmit it to a third party for processing. However, to the extent we process your data, we do so to serve our legitimate business interests (such as providing you with the opportunity to purchase our goods or services and interact with our website or mobile app).
Specifically, we may use the information and data described above to:
- *Create and administer your account; and
- *Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
- *Correspond with you; and
- *Process payments or refunds; and
- *Contact you about new offerings that we think you will be interested in; and
- *Interact with you via social media; and
- *Send you a newsletter or other updates about our company or website; and
- *Deliver targeted advertising; and
- *Request feedback from you; and
- *Notify you of updates to our product and service offerings; and
- *Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems; and
- *Administer contests or giveaways; and
- *Generate a profile that is personalized to you, so that future interactions with our website will be more personal; and
- *Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
- *Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- *Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
- *Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
Children: COPPA Compliance
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under 13, we will delete this information, and/or attempt to obtain parental consent. If you have any reason to believe we may have unknowingly collected data from a minor, please let us know by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Users Outside the USA
If you are an individual located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, Canada, or another jurisdiction outside of the United States with laws and regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be aware that information we collect will be processed and stored in the United States or in other countries where we or our third-party services providers have operations. By submitting your personal information, you expressly consent to have your personal data transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States or another jurisdiction that may not offer the same level of privacy protection as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
In order to ensure compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) we confirm we have lawful grounds for processing the information, we collect from you. If you provide your personal information via our “contact us” page or send us any other form of electronic communication, we will process your data based upon our legitimate interest to respond to user or customer inquiries. If you elect to receive communication from us by “opting in” and provide us with your name and email address in exchange for a free resource or training, or if you purchase from us, we will process your data for the purpose it was collected based on your affirmative consent to do so, and may periodically send you additional email marketing based upon our legitimate interest in marketing to those that have shown an interest in our products or services. We may also give you the option to be added to our email list, in order to receive our newsletter, information about our products and services, and other information we believe may be of interest to you based upon your decision to opt-in to one or more of our free resources and will obtain your consent to do so. You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us and requesting your information be edited, updated, or deleted. We do not collect any sensitive data, including but not limited to data relating to your health, race or ethnic origin, religious or political beliefs, trade union membership, genetics, sexual orientation, nor any information regarding criminal offenses or convictions.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by using the opt-out feature on the bottom of all emails, or by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use commercially reasonable methods to safeguard your personal data, including that which you provide to use, and that which we collect automatically, by using reasonable online security measures, and sharing your data with reputable third-party vendors that are compliant with generally accepted security and safety measures. We utilize a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on our website in order to assist in the secure transfer of information; however, it can never be guaranteed. Should We become aware that a data breach has occurred, We will timely notify the necessary parties with as much information as we have available.
While our team does our best to protect the information we collect and prevent any misuse, unauthorized access, or disclosure, you understand that we cannot be responsible should an unauthorized third party obtain access to our information, without our consent. Should our website be tampered with, you understand that your personal information may be accessed by these unauthorized parties. You agree that we are not responsible for any such actions, and acknowledge you will hold us harmless should your information become intercepted in this way without our knowledge, permission, or consent, which includes a release of any and all claims related to the use of such information by such an unauthorized party.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.